- 05.07.2016 Wärmebehandlung in der Additiven Fertigung (Fachbericht, veröffentlicht in der Zeitschrift x-technik Additive Fertigung, Ausgabe Juni 2016, Deutsch)
- 05.11.2015 Erfolgreiche Messe: CERAMITEC (München); Vorstellung der neuen Produktsortimente
- 26.08.2015 Neue Generation Laboröfen für 3000 °C
- 29.06.2015 Erfolgreiche Messen: ACHEMA (Frankfurt), Le Bourget (Paris), GIFA (Düsseldorf); Vorstellung der neuen Produktsortimente
- 08.06.2015 Additive Manufacturing, 3D-Druck
- 08.06.2015 Vorstellung des neuen Produktsortiments für den Bereich Dental auf der IDS 2015 in Köln ein voller Erfolg
Successful Exhibition CERAMITEC (Munich); Introduction of New Product Ranges
Ceramitec 2015 was the ideal platform for the presentation of a completely revised product range for Nabertherm. On a consistently well-attended booth, many interested customers from the fields of art ceramics and technical ceramics stopped by and informed themselves about the latest furnace technology. We presented with great joy the good news!
The highlights were the new design and enhanced functionality of the kilns in the field of arts & crafts that sets new standards in this segment. For more information about the product range please have a look at the new catalog Arts & Crafts. Secondly, Nabertherm presented the new generation of controllers which convince with powerful functionality and many useful functions. The new provide for very easy programming (plain text displays, language switching, documentation via USB, user-level management, etc.).
In the industrial sector many other news were introduced. Main attention was given to the various security concepts for debinding and news in the field of thermal and catalytic afterburning. Also for the industrial sector, the furnaces have been revised and presented in a new design. The catalog can be downloaded directly from our website.